Monday, July 11, 2011

it's been a loooong time

Sorry it has been awhile, but I am usually on facebook but I know some of the family is not to I wanted to try to update.
The invites are sent so you should be getting them any day now. A lot of people are asking us where we are registered since we didn't include any note saying what to get us. To be honest we don't need anything. I know it's crazy, but we have both been married before and we live together, so we pretty much have everything. We can't take time off work for a honeymoon so there is no wishing well website to send money to. We couldn't agree to a charity to donate too considering they are all worthy, so we would just be happy to get a card with heart felt well wishes. If you feel the need to send a gift, just make it a gift card to target or safe way or luckys, something like that. Plus it's been hard on evryone lately in the money department so gift are not nessesarry at all. Hope that helps out if anyone was wondering. :)
As for the rest of the wedding plans go, it's cool so far. The bridesmaids all have dresses. My dress is currently missing. I gave it to the seamstress to bustle the back of it sometime in May and I haven't heard from the lady again. I'm not panicked yet. Dad and the grooms men still need suits. We finally got a cake topper, it's a corpse bride from tim Burton's movie. we have plenty of decor and I pay the flower lady in August. Our d.j. is putting together a playlist of mainly 80's music and celtic stuff some new wave too since you can't exactly dance to goth music. I thnk The funkins (foam punpkins) are being carved by a friend who is a billion times more creative then myself.
As for Rob and I we wre doing well. Mostly working and when we get the chance we meet up with mom and dad to go somewhere. Before summerschool started we drove down highway 1 to big sir and toured the hearst castle. We went hiking in sanol canyon and mom and dad took Rob to the golden gate bridge to take photos. All the photos are on facebook, since this blog wont let me put photos up anymore.
Summer school started a week ago so I have been busy with that. But as soon as summer school is finished we will plan another trip and I may try to hunt down my wedding dress.
thats about it guys. Love you! oh and don't forget to send back your reply cards apparently I need to count people for the wedding. LOL

3 comments:

Catsngrams said...

So good to hear from you and hear that the wedding is going well. You are amazing. Work, Wedding, traveling getting together with Mom and Dad wow that is a lot to do. Glad to hear that all is going well. I have not been on Facebook as much so I have not kept up with everyone. Good tidings to you and Rob I do hope all goes well with the wedding. Take care and be happy.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awww thank you so much!!! it's been kind of crazy doing it all, but as soon as the wedding is over I will have so much more time. LOL

Anonymous said...

hello. Please visit our blog. http://www.urbanwritings.blogspot.com