Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving and house warming

Nahual and his offspring luciano.
me smashing my nose on my sliding door windows...maturity level:0

kitchen full of Latinos as usual. LOL


Team Rob and Alison



team Mikey and Teresa




team elisa and rigo at scattigories





scattigories and beer always a fun combo






a few were left after 12:00 a.m.







Natalia creeping out Michael, but he wasn't scared straight he's still gay.lol








Elisa, Teresa and Natalia









some of the crew










me and Rob











Karen and Ashley at my party












Matthew and his harem of chicks at my party













Matthew getting his flirt on with Leela














Matthew at my party















Me almost looking motherly but panicking inside holding Luciano.

































Okay sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been kinda busy around here and I have been pretty lazy. Mail order boyfriend ( rob) has been looking for work for ever and no one has called him or anything. Poor guy has 15 applications out there for various jobs (I think even mary kay!) While he is at home and I am at work he cleans the house and does the laundry and unloads the dishwasher so that makes me happy. But I think he is slowing going nuts.....I caught him looking up Latke recipes the other day, neither of us are Jewish.

















Anyway, so Thanksgiving was awesome, lots of food. Nahuel (Natalia's brother) brought his new born named luciano. So we were all goo gaa over him like he was doing anything, just laying there all pink and wrinkly. We are just now finally getting rid of all the thanksgiving left overs. Literly, Rob is in the kitchen as I type trying to force the moldy food down the disposer. ewwww so his job!

















My house warming was apparently a huge event. I think there were at least 60 people at my house, some I even knew. I even had friends show up from high school that I never talk to anymore, it's amazing how many people show up when you promise booze and food. One of my former students showed up. His name is Matthew and he is in a wheel chair and can't talk but he turned 18 this year so he was flirtin' up a storm with all the girls at the party. It was pretty funny. He was such a hit at my party that he has been invited to two more parties that my friends are throwing for new years! No one even asked for a tour of my house because they were so enamored with Matthew. So I'm posting pics of Thanks giving and my house warming, enjoy:) love you!

2 comments:

Meemer said...

it looks like a party! i was teaching my kids the whole "mouth on the window" thing the other day. it was awesome and inspired much laughing. good to know its genetic.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

it must be. LOL