Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas evening

Me and Rob
Rob me mom and dad

rob, mom holding punkin me and dad holding peaches.


So Rob had to work on Christmas, leaving about 6:00 a.m. His shift was 7:00 to 4:00. While he was at work mom came over and helped me file bills since I just honestly am too lazy to do it myself, although I at least remember to save the paid bills and the carbons as well as receipts, that's about as far as my responsibility gos before I looses interest. Since we had a power outage the night before I had no idea how to re-set the t.v. or the whole dish network thingy so I spent the day just watching movies and puttering around the house with Jelly-bean on my shoulder. Rob was late coming home because they forgot to relieve the new guy (him) and he actually had to call someone to locate another guard to take over for him. Poor guy they forgot him on Christmas. When he came home we went to mom and dad's house. Mom made ham and Natalia's grandma dropped off some yummy Paraguayan dishes, so she really didn't have to cook too much. We opened gifts and I was beyond thrilled with my new blanket Auntie Elaine made me!!! omg! it's adorable, it has puppies on it! I squealed like a 5 year old and wrapped myself in it right away!!! How does she know????We had a lot of fun and loved all out gifts! Rob and I went home after desert so we could play our new scrabble game wrapped in blankets with hot chocolate laced with peppermint syrup...yumm! Rob had to work today from 4 to 12:00 a.m. he ended up having to take a shift from a guy who got in trouble for not showing up on time so even though they hired him for part time, this week he has worked over time with time and a half so hopefully he will have a big check. A big check means a snow crab dinner at red lobster....lol Hope you guys had a great x-mas. love you!

1 comment:

Meemer said...

awe! it sounds like it was a good time. yay for holidays and vacations and all the fun that goes with it.