Saturday, January 2, 2010

me and rob at the aquarium
At Monterrey bay aquarium.

rob goofing around


sea dragon



jelly fish




rob





mom and dad at the Egyptian museum






rob and I at the Egyptian museum







Rob's birthday cake. I made it. LOL








Rob and I waiting for the count down









Elisa Natalia and me on new years eve waiting for the count down.

So Rob had a birthday right after x-mas but he had to work so I made him a cake and called it a party. LOL then we went to the Egyptian museum for his birthday in san jose. The next day we took him to the Monterrey bay aquarium for some sight seeing. Then we spent new years eve with Natalia's family. super fun and super busy. Vacation is almost over and I don't wanna go back to work, but I guess I have to. Hope everyone had a a great new years. love you!








3 comments:

Meemer said...

happy birthday!

and you are one beautiful woman!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awwww thank you cuzin!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.