Thursday, June 17, 2010

yeahhhhhhh

sorry, I haven't posted in forever. the blogger stopped letting me post pictures so I kinda gave up. I'm always on facebook though and I have tons of pictures up there. Today was the last day of school, then I have a week offf before I have to start summer school. I hate teaching summer school, no one wants to be there, most of all me. But apparently the morgage needs to be paid so yeah.... Both mom and dad's birthdays past and they had a great time. dad got old dorky movies with giant ants in black and white and fake monsters and didn't force us to watch them so it was a win win. Mom ended up getting a new cat because punkin up and walked out on her one day and didn't come home. After 4 weeks she wrote him off. oddly enough when we went to the shelter on her birthday to get a new cat, we found one named punkin pie. So we got it for her, it's a girl cat this time, she always wanted a girl, and now she has one. So she is pretty happy about it. It just seemed like a good sign since her name was the same as the last one.
Rob and I got engaged in April, but are waiting to get married for a few years since we both have been divorced. I will let you know the details when the ball gets rolling. I did get one heck of a ring though. lol But since it's so far away we haven't even started planning or have a date, so don't get too excited. All we know is we would like October as close to halloween as we can. Just because it would be fun to have a dorky halloween wedding and not get all formal, just costumes and good times. :)

9 comments:

grandmaj said...

congtatuations, I don't do face book so it was nice to hear from you. Tell the old people Hi .
Love you Grandma j

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

Thank you Auntie :) I will tell them hello. love you too!

Anonymous said...

why have i missed the announcement. duuuuuuude, you are so fired. just kidding. we need pictures of your fantastic ring. and i can't wait to see you (hopefully in august) so i can give you a big hug!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

LOL! No real announcement, since it's so far away like 2011 or 2012, I haven't sent anything out, no worries. However I can't wait to see you in Aug!!!! I have no idea why, but e-blogger wont let me post pictures of anything but I will try to e-mail you ring pics.

One Crazy Family said...

Congrats on the engagement!!! It is soooo cool!

It is great to hear from you again since I am old and dumb and can't figure out facebook. Rob seems like a really great guy and you deserve someone that treats you great. Keep us all posted on all of the fun upcoming events. All of us cousins have to stick together!

Anonymous said...

i just came back to read your comments and the word verification is doofhead. lol!

Kelsey-boo said...

OMG!! if you have an october wedding i will be so excited. i can't wait! I am so totally going

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

lol! you guys are so funny! a second wedding isn't as exciting as the 1st, so I hope you guys don't mind a backyward wedding with paper cups. lol I hate planning things. plus I'm not thinking about it much, we have a while like a year or two......it will be old news by then. lol

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

Meemer: doofhead! bwhahahahaa!!!!