Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How to tame your dragon

So today we took my class to see how to tame your dragon. Since where the wild things are was such a let down, I was kind of worried. I was super happy when the movie started and the kids all seemed to enjoy it. There was enough action scenes to hold their interest and it was full of adorable dragons that start out kinda scary, but quickly turn into cuddly dragons. I also enjoyed it a lot. I happen to own bearded dragons so maybe I am a bit biased, but it turned out to be a great movie. So unlike where the wild things are, I actually recommend this movie to you guys. It's not too scary for the little ones and the big kids will like it too.
Spring break starts Friday and I can't wait. Honestly it seems like forever since we had vacation time. Rob has Wed and Thurs off so I can finally take him to Pier 39 and fisherman's wharf. He has been waiting a while to go there, our schedules never seem to work out to have days off together. He really wants to have clam chowder in a sough dough bread bowel.
As for me, I kinda just wanna sleep in and play with Jelly-Bean. This bird and I apparently have Bonded to the point that I can't even feed Nauhal's 5 month old son a bottle with out Jelly-Bean getting jealous. Rob has bonded well to the bird as well. The bird "love vomits" on him. lol! When a parrot loves you a lot, it tends to share it's food with you by regurgitating it between your fingers...like it's feeding it's young. So I get the kisses and cuddles and all the good stuff and Rob gets puked on...seems like a fair deal to me. LOL We have managed to teach him 3 words. He says Hi! Night night and really. Of course he only says things when he wants too, leading my parents to believe we are crazy. But finally he said hi in front of my mom. I also trained him to poop when I tell him too, so less laundry for a change. I adore this dumb bird. He cracks me up and I find myself rushing home so we can play together and cuddle. Rob pointed out that I kiss the bird before him when I get home....oops. I would post pictures, but for some reason the blogger wont let me do it. Oh well. love you guys!

2 comments:

Kelsey-boo said...

sniff sniff. i want clam chowder that place has the best clam chowder ever!! ah i can't wait to go again just for that! and i've seen how to train your dragon twice already and can't wait till the third!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I have seen it twice too. awesome!!!