Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another one bites the dust.......

Ahhhhh summer romance......it's done. I guess now it's fall so Nate has flown away for the winter I presume, or someone who is actually his age. It all Happened last wednesday before Ashley's 6th birthday party. I picked him up after i was done working both jobs to get Ashley's b-day gift that was at my house. I went upstairs to change and I came downstairs and he was extreemly quiet. I asked him whats up? And he said he wasn't sure about the whole relationship thing, he said I'm not ready for a family and all that. Hummm I don't recall asking him to marry me nor was i carrying his child so I was a bit confused to say the least. I told him duhhh your 12 why would you be? (maybe not the nicest of answers, but I just got home from 2 jobs, I ran outta nice around 1:15 and it was 3:00.) He said he still wanted to go to Ashley's birthday party because he promised me he would. Now honestly. why would I want to let Nate and Ashley get closer and faking like we are some happy couple when he is already showing signs of bailing on me? Durrr, naw I told him, I'll just take you home. He said he was sorry he had cold feet about us, I reminded him it was him and not I who wanted the whole commitmit thing and he had to pretty much trick me into it before I caught on. I also reminded him I had never asked for marragige and family (eww really, already been married wasn't so great.) The whole family thing was odd as well considering no one was knocked up at least I hope he wasn't I wouldn't know what to do with that besides stand by and collect money after I sold him to the freak show carnival. But I told him I didn't ask him for kids, I planned to do it the old fashioned way, and save money and buy them from poor countries that only speek in clicks and don't care that I am poor and live in the hood. I haven't heard from him since.....go figure. yeah I'm a bit sad, he was HOT and a little on the dumb side so fun to mess with, kinda like a marine. I also thought it would last a bit longer since our families had met and got along. And lets face it I adored being the envey of every 20 yearold to 50 yearold when we went out and about. I could stare at him all day and drool.....hummm maybe that was the issue. Anyway apparently the relationship has run it course, of course I thought that before about him and ended up bringing another date with me to a fuction he was at and he caused a secne trying to get me to date him again, so maybe I need another poor chump to hang out with in Nate's presence to get him back. ehhh, whatever. Too bad though, I was getting used to and actually enjoying having a boyfriend of sorts for a change. It didn't bother me to hold his hand in public or anything. Maybe I'm just pissy cuz it was him who broke it off when usually it's me running for the hills at the thought of a commitment. Who knows. Anyway I have been in a slight funk about it so thats why I haven't posted in a while. sorry my bad, when I am in a foul mood I like to roll around in my greif and wallow in self pity. at least he waited a few days after my birthday that was decent of him. Anyway on a happier note, Natalia made it back from south america. I spent saturday looking at pictures and getting some amazing gifts from her and her mom. 2 silver rings with roses on them, Tre sheek. She had major jet lag, But I did notice that in every picture she showed me, her black prada purse was in the background. Now thats a woman who knows what inportant. LOL

4 comments:

Meemer said...

that sucks. he was hot. i liked looking. that just sucks.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

yeah it so sucks, I keep wishing he would call me or something, but no such luck so far. oh well.

One Crazy Family said...

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea. He was rather cute and he had such pretty eyes.
Keep smiling and making us married folks jealous you cougar you.

He didnt deserve you anyway!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awwww Thanks cuzin! I miss him, he was so hot!