Wednesday, September 10, 2008

work, party, repeat........










Okay sorry I haven't posted. I think of a million things to say during the day but when I get home I get distracted by hot 23 year olds, america's next top model, heartburn, netflix and scrabble. so by the end of the day I have forgotten everything or lack the energy. But My number one distraction's mommy just picked him up because he has a dentist appointment tomorrow. I say that like I still don't depend on my mommy to make my dentist appointments. Hahaha.




So school started (work) it's been interesting to say the least. 10 of the kids are the same kids from last year but the 2 new ones are pretty challenging. Both boys, both autistic. One is obsessed with acting like a puppy and crawls around on the floor barking. annoying yet oh so amusing at the same time. He gets into violent rages and destroys the classroom often pulling shelving down and all the equipment on them, costing fremont unified school district thousands of dollars on replacing items that were special orderd to meet the various needs of each kid and their disability. The other kid is pretty quiet and much less destructive but came with his own tweeks and twitches. He is a nibbler, I mean it takes him 45 mins just to eat 1/2 an oreo! Drives us all insane. he follows his pointy finger as well. he walks with it outward and stares at it. where it gos he gos in the same direction. But when he is speeking he writes in the air with his pointy finger. I am currerntly debating on getting my tubes tied. They are already driving me batty. Maybe it's because i had a whole month of not dealing with them and I need to get back into the swing of things, but dang! But that a pretty mild day in all honesty, I always consider it a good day if I avoid the following body fluids: vomit, urine, poop, snot, drool and blood. So in essance today was a fine day.:)




So last saturday, our co-worker Natasha (tasha) had her 21st birthday party. Her parents let her have it at their house. So since Natalia is in South america My friend Angela (you may remember her from the m.c. hammer videos) and I went to the party together and met up with a few other co-workers to party. Angela is drop dead pretty as is Tasha and all my friends. Honestly I don't have any friends I would consider ugly. With that being said the party is crawling with 21 year old who all look like they steped off a runway in Milan. Even the guys looked like they were old navy and gap models. I felt like I had crawled out from under a rock! It was awful! Beautiful people everywhere and to top it off they were all nice! I wanted to bolt! to run to the first plastic sergon to get a tummy tuck, a boob lift and a butt inplant! I felt so out of place. so I only took a few pictures leaving the crowd of inposably breathtaking people out of the shots. My friends in th epics are still super hot, but I know them so I didn't feel unconfortable around them.
Angela, Kristen and Tasha the birthday girl.
Kristen, Me, Angela and Chelsa (yeah next to them I look like a hag! LOL)

Angela and me and my new phone in my cleavage.....Nice ehhhh?


And for news on Nate, there isn't anything new really. His mom has family dinner each sunday, apparently I am expected there as well. The foods good so thats cool. Nate's mother wants to take us out to dinner on friday because it's my birthday, I kinda forgot it was and agreed to babysit for karen overnight, so I guess my birthday will be a wild barbie princess tea party pony dreams hair styling night........again. Figures the first birthday on a friday I have had in eons and I will be haning out with a 5 year old....


But, she's cute and clearly...I am a sucker. So yet again I blow off another birthday and offers of fancy dinners and nights out at clubs and watching bands and my usual shananigins, for a quiet night of spoiling the daughter I never had with mac n cheese, ice cream and barbie movies while she brushes my hair till it has enough static in it to power my car. Oh well. Nate said he would come over and endure the invasion of pink princess crap with me so, maybe it wont be so bad. And I thought not shaving your legs was the best birth control....I think it maybe Ashley and her exsesive need to be the center of attention. We will see if Nate can handle it or not. I have a feeling it will be amusing at least. At least she's potty trained. Nate has an interview at U.P.S so cross your fingers for me, I do want a man who's employed for a change. LOL

Oh and isn't it so nice that Britt has joined us here? rock on Cuz! Miss you.

Love alison

5 comments:

Meemer said...

oh happy birthday a few days early! i hope your princess tea party goes well. and about nate, well i think it is weird that you are dating a guy named nate. but i let that go because he is hot. and i'm hoping for the ups guy gig. that would be sweet. i should hold some leaverage with the company, seeing that i get delivereies all the time. anyhoo....

Tantalum said...

Happy Birthday, Cuz!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awww Thanks guys! I get to superimposed the age right? I'll be 23 insted of 32 right? guys? please?

One Crazy Family said...

sure why not, does that mean I am 93? hmmm somehow that doesn't really work
anyway have a happy birthday and good luck to the hottie on his job prospects

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awww thanks cuz, he says thank you.:)