Sunday, September 28, 2008

Engrish 101 thats right Engrish









































































































Okay, I know that I have spent years with the japanese people and enjoyed their company, but I happened accross a wounderful web site that reminded me why, every once in a while I wanted to pee my pants laughing at my friends and their clothing and other things I would see in stores. This wonderful web site is called engrish.com. I happen to have saves a few of my favorite pictures to share with you. Keep in mind theese photos were all taken in Japan. Enjoy.
must be a realy good pizza if it makes your anxiety vanish, toppings include quayludes.
proof that jesus shaves?
well if you insist....wash my car!
hummm ethnic banana hammicks? This might work.
thank goodness they explain it so clearly, I took the batteries right outta my mouth!
OH Mommy! I want a deep sea hooker for christmas! please please! I'll play with it everyday!
what do I have to do to make elmo sing? oh thats right...give me about an hour and I'll be back.
Just frowwering orders, sir!
great now we have to find a duilding inspector!
so let me get this right, I tell the baby to get mushrooms for happiness.....hummm alright.
I don't know if I want a crap shooting monkey, I just showered.
in all fairness she is warning people.
hey! get your finger outta there!

hou ever often you need it too, or every 10 min or so.

okay I'm beat hope you guys liked theese, I have more of course. if you don't wanna chck the web site.:)

4 comments:

Meemer said...

it never gets old, does it? darren has some doosies from his time in japan. they make me laugh. those crazy asians!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

gotta love em.LOL

One Crazy Family said...

you ought to see the stuff the auction guy gets from Indonesia. It is a hoot. They find all sorts of interesting ways to say things on signs and the spellings are hysterical.

By the way thanks for the box of cool stuff, the girls loved it!!!! they were playing knock down the blocks when I came home from work

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awww I'm glad they are enjoying all the things that I sent. I happen to love that game. I play it alone. I am a dork. LOL