Wednesday, October 15, 2008

fixing her wagaon

Gotta Love our awsome Auntie Elaine. I went to the mail box yesterday and got a cute little card from her and a contrabution to get little grey kitty fixed! Mom's bringing over a cat carrier a.s.a.p and she will get her little wagon fixed hopefully this week. I am so glad mom doesnt work, so she can drop off little grey kitty at the vet and I can pick her up on the way home from work! Thank you Auntie!!!!! You rock. I'm going to have to call you on my lunch break tomorrow. Now on that note, does anyone know how to get a cat in a carrier without a bloodbath ensuing? ehhh I'll let my mom figure that out, I don't like cats. LOL Kisses to all.

4 comments:

Meemer said...

dude, auntie elaine totally rocks! way to fix that kitty's wagon!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

seriously though, how does she always know the perfect things to give to people? even x-mas is like that!I always open her gift first, ever since I was little. I wounder if it's some auntie magic or something.

Kelsey-boo said...

you should name them now!!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

if I name them I have to like em.....we can't have that now can we? LOL