Friday, October 31, 2008

halloween, rain and nyquil comas.....














































































I haven't posted for a while because I have been feeling sick. I feel like I'm getting a cold, but it never seems to actually show up. I have been waking up feeling like poo, and then go to work and feel fine, then come home and feel like poo again. I take a few shots of nyquil and slip into a nice medicated coma and sleep well. But wake up feeling like poo again. I don't get it. I mean what is my cold waiting for? My trip to disneyland next week? I was hoping it would be over by then, not that it would stop me from going. Anyway, so sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been highly medicated.












So when I woke up this morning and got ready for work, I opend the door and stepped into a puddle of an odd clear liquid, apparently this substance falls from dark puffy things in the sky called clouds. My car was even wet with it. I had to figure out how my windshiels wipers worked. My hair frizzed into an uncontrolable rats nest. I rarely have to deal with this weather so I drove real slowly. Then it was gone....huh....odd.












well that strage wet stuff didn't ruin our classrooms halloween....oh I mean Harvest perade (yeah, we had to change the name *rolls eyes*) so here are a few pics of my little classroom monsters....who most likely made me sick to begin with. Enjoy:
from left to right: Liam,Danielle,Joshie,Faiza,Anusha and robert.
Faiza, austin, cislaly
Tommy, Mr. Peter Pan (oh I'm serious) and Adrian
Jeremy always gets excited when I swith his elmo sings c.d. with black sabbath.
hallowing out pumpkins...ewwwww
The blind...I mean visually impaired kids got to touch pumpkin guts, dont look so happy do they?
it seems pumpkin guts are quite tasty, but he wont eat the seeds, you gotta have standards.
Sometimes a kid will show up without a costume, so we had to make something up. Joshie here is sporting my black socks pinned to his hoodie and my eyeliner and poof! became a dog. My feet were cold but he was thrilled
Karen and Ather
This is what you get when you ask 13 special needs kids to stand in one line.
Uhhh, this is our hot P.e. teacher......don't know how he ended up in my camera.

Andrew and Liam as a littl devil.

okay well Hope you guys had a great Halloween. I'm about to slip into my Nyquil coma. Love ya.

2 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Great pics and yes we had a good Halloween.
Tony and I went to Wendover gambled
Fun stuff

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

Oh windover! I love that town!