Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I give up, I am the crazy cat lady.....










I don't like cats. So little grey kitty brought me 3 more. Apparently she didn't get the memo.
I only saw theese two at first, I had to have them eat in my sink cuz their older bros and sis's were greedy and were eating all the food and shoving them outta the way.
the 3rd one is all black and extreemly fluffy.....annoyingly cute and fluffy.
theese are only the cats I could fit in the frame of the picture, there are 9 in all...that I know of.

okay so I put a box for them to sleep in out there, and a few toys, but I don't like cats.

Yeah so Little grey kitty is about to be caught and fixed as soon as I can afford it. I swear I don't like cats, I only started to feed one, then it just got out of hand. I tried to not feed them, and then they climb up my screen door and meow under my bedroom window. I just got myself in way too deep. On that note, I have free cats if anyone needs one.

As for the man update, Nate hasn't called or texted me. I guess I shouldn't have texted him all those snotty remarks.....ehhh whatever. I miss him though, doens't he understand p.m.s.? I shouldn't be held accountable for what I say a week before my period! really there are rules about this kind of stuff. If everyone belived the things I say when hormonally challanged I wouldnt have any friends...,....hummm maybe that explaines why I only hang out with stray cats..... Anyway I did have an old "flame" stop by yesterday evening. His name is doug but I call him Dill, it's just a nick name. Anyway we watched the food network because insted of cooking I watch shows about cooking and then pretend I cooked. It's a win win for me. Dill asked me why we stopped dating and I couldn't remember why untill he reminded me that I still am the only person who hasn't seen his aputated toe. *ding ding ding* oh yeah thats why we stopped seeing eachother, I was grossed out. How do things like that slip by me? I must be getting old. He asked if we could date again. i told him I would call him........yeah don't think I will. I haven't met anyone new or gone out with anyone, I guess I'm still bummed about Nate. Figures as much. After this week when I am less hormonal I shall prowl again....The cougar will pounce and some poor un-suspecting bag boy or boy scout wont know what hit him. Or I could call the cute mexican fire fighter up from earler this summer, but ehhh he's my age and employed, what fun is that?

4 comments:

Tantalum said...

So, the cougar now has kittens.
Your posts make me crack up (except for the sad ones about breaking up with the man-candy, of course).

Maybe you could buy 9-toed Dill a nice pair of slippers, and convince him to just keep them on all the time.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

ahhh yeah, I do miss the man candy. I will get another on to add to the collection I'm sure. I would try the slipper thing, but honestly...I'll still know, deep down inside I will still know and it will bug me, it will fester in my mind like an infected boil and I will simply go mad with the knowledge of the missing toe. *shutters*

Britt said...

We totally need to be cat lady neighbors!!!!!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

dude, I'm about to put them all in a pillow case and dump them on my mom and run.