Friday, March 27, 2009

Nate update

So I got a text last night from Nate. He said he is seeing another girl and he's sorry. wow, that was even more fleating than the last time he cut out. Ehhh, so now I can cross him off the list and bump another guy up. or I can re-place him and keep my stedy number of sweeties at 7. I did wanna thin out the pack. But I like having options. I wont lie though, I did shead a tear, I did like him a lot and his family. I was hoping that maybe we could actually have a relationship and I can dump the rest of the guys. But I can't force him to like me so I gotta move on. Plus I know I'm kinda mean so maybe this chick is nice. LOL

3 comments:

Meemer said...

hmm, this makes me not happy. what a weenier. i'm glad you get to thin the pack, but jeesh, he was beautiful. but a weenier

One Crazy Family said...

You are too good for him.
Go cougar go.
find another sweet young thing and flaunt him.

I agree with Meemer

What a weenier!!!!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

LOL you guys are great! LOL. as a matter of fact I will be posting a new pic of another youngen, not as cute, but young and employed. LOL I have to send the pic from m y cell phone. LOL