Saturday, August 30, 2008

No really I'm alive




































Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Not that you guys are on edge waiting to hear about my fabo life or anything. I have been on a courgar prowl as Puuuurrrr usual. (get it?...yeah I'm a dork)








I have been hanging out with Nate again. I was so wishing for a summer romance and all the fun stuff that gos with it, but apparently we have become serious without me noticing. His Mother invited me to dinner with the family...the whole family. AWAKWARD! this guy isn't even my boyfriend, just someone to hang out with and look at cuz he's pretty. Then it went from dinner with the whole family to the mom calling me on my cell phone asking me to go to sushi with her...uhhhh sure (yeah I can't even tell my own mother no) so we went to sushi. Don't get me wrong, as moms go, she's pretty cool. I actually enjoy her company a lot. But the whole time we are there she is trying to sell me on dating her son exclusivly...then I thought about it. I have been seeing him and him only for a solid 3 weeks. I didn't even know it! whoops. I think I accidently got a boyfriend. An unemployed 23 year old with no car. but thats actually a step up because unlike the last one he at least has a ss#. I don't know what happened. it snuck up on me. it snuck up on me and bit me in the butt. usually I look out for the signs that a guy is getting serious, like leaving his phone charger at my house or a c.d. or video game or the matt he uses at nap time in kindergarden....the usual stuff they try to sneek by me. There was none of that, insted he used him mom to suck me in, his mom that cooks awsome food and has 500 channels of cable and a gameroom and a hot tub.....and the sweetest golden retrever that apparently loves my leg more than anything in the world. So I put my foot down....I told him we are just dating and when he gets a job and a car we can be more serious, but I wont see other people.....yeah thats pretty much what I said. I don't know what that mens, but i said it in hopes that I wouldn't be trapped sooner than I wanted. Not that I don't want someone to be close to, I just want them to have things like jobs and cars so I don't have to be a atm machine or a taxi. maybe I am just picky. meanwhile, Nate is actually a great guy, if I cook he busses the dishes, if I need something heavy moved he moves it, he takes out my trash and tells me I'm pretty. I guess thats okay for now. I just think I am in shock. ehhh, it could all change next week. I did happen to meet a cute bassist in my friend Karen's husband's band thursday night. Yeah so Nate was my date that night, but this guy was HOTTTT too. It was kinda hard to slip him my number while Nate was giving me a hug, but I managed it with my super cougar ninja skills. It was in poor taste to do so, trust me i know that, i just wanted to make sure I had options. A girl can nevr have too many friends. He has a job and a car so yeah. plus I have had so much fun the last 2 years dating a bunch of guys and seeing whats out there, I'm thourougly disapointed most of the time, but I get out of the house. LOL.








So the Band we went to see Thursday night was Anaurora. My friend Karen's scum sucking husband is the drummer (they got back together a few weeks ago and I haven't come to terms) So the band played in San Fransisco at a bar called: Hotel Utah. No kidding I was laughing when we parked. so I took pictures for you guys. enjoy:








The band, hot bassist is far right.




hot bassist....drool
And me and Nate. Yeah he's a hottie too. LOL






Oh and tonight, I went out with my usual crew to dinner. Natalia is leaving for Paurguy on sept 2nd to visit her family so we had a bon voage (sp?) dinner for her tonight. It was fun. We went back to her place after for drinks, well in my case for a bunch of antacid and ice water. And of course I captures some more shananigins.
Elisa and Natalia enjoying some wine.
The brothers a huge flippin' beer.
Okay so thats my update. Not that exciting, but ehhh. school starts on sept 3rd so I am trying to have the most fun I can before I have to go back to being a good well behaved teacher. I have been practicing the phrases most commen in my classroom over and over in the mirror. Like : get that figer out of (insert bodypart here) before I take your recess away! and for the love of everything holy, quit peeing on the rug! and the usual do you smell something? So I think I am ready. wish me luck or better yet wish them luck. LOL Love ya!







5 comments:

Kelsey-boo said...

yay! an update! sorry about the boyfriend. hope it turns out ok. love you!

One Crazy Family said...

Hello-
don't you know we wait on pins and needles for your updates - I mean we were lost, confused, saddened and almost had to find alternative forms of entertainment
please don't leave us in the dark we get so lonely and sad and and and

Good to hear you are still alive, sorry about the boyfriend but he is kinda cute, fluffy like those cats you adopted and look what happened there, next thing you new you had a whole pack-

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

haha, you guys are great! One day I will have a good update with tons of info insted of my day to day struggle to meet tons of guys and commit to no one. LOL

Britt said...

Hey I am finally blogging so check it out and hopefully I'll get it figured out. spread the word because I don't know how to connect people that well

Meemer said...

(points finger dramaticaly) where have you been? don't you know we were worried sick about you?