Sunday, February 15, 2009

new meat.

Okay so David seems to always be busy so I kinda got tired of waiting for him. Plus why should I? we arn't married, we arn't boyfriend and girlfriend. We have had 4 dates over a 4 week period. thats me seeing him only once a week. I don't think that means I have to hang around all day waiting fo rhim to call me or text me or grace me with his presence right? I never said i would only date him. So I thought it would be okay to see a new guy. LOL. This one is is in some band i guess. His name is Shane and he's cool or so it seems. We haven't met yet. we have been talking on the phone and texting. but he sent me a picture:

it would be nice to date a guy with more tattoos than me for a change. LOL. He's playing tonight in san fransisco. But I am too lazy to go to the show. I figure if he wants to hang out he and I can meet up at dennys for coffee after the show. it's 24 hours and I'm off tomorrow so it doesn't matter what time. ewww I just noticed the vertical blinds behind him.....I hate vertical blinds. Maybe I wont go out with him. They are hard to clean and I don't like the looks of them. Is that a stupid reason not to date a guy? I know that I stopped seeing aaran cuz his car smelled funny. ehh maybe I will. what do you guys think?

1 comment:

Meemer said...

so what did you decide? hello, can't leave us hanging like that! *shakes finger*