Tuesday, February 10, 2009

wonder mops and court t.v.

So I took last friday off cuz I was sick, Saturday I was sick but still hung out with david. *swoon* Sunday I stayed in all day cuz I felt awful still, Monday we had off so I still stayed home trying to get well and I took today (tuesday) off cuz I still felt nasty. I must have cabin fever. I hate staying home. It sucks. I don't have good cable. I did notice that most of day time t.v. consists of court shows, infomercials, and crime stopper shows. and the usual soap operas and game shows. This kind of mind numbing entertainment preys on the nyquil clouded mind. The court shows drive me crazy cuz it's always somthing dorky. Like someone who doesn't pay rent because the apartment manager hasn't cleaned the pool. really! Unless you live in the pool who cares if it gos uncleaned for a few days? you still have a roof over your head! Oh the infomercials are so stupid. I don't see how a mop is going to change my life, honestly. I have 3 mops as it is, and they all require me to actually get off my fat butt and use them. Then the crime stopper shows.....they just pretty much show me who not to date or how long I have to date them before I can turn them into police for reward money...okay those are kinda helpful. The soap operas are just plain nuts. tell me how a dyslexic evil twin can become a doctor yet, never actually gos to work? He just manages to go to his wife's sister's house an knock up a distant relitive who happens to be posessed by the devil...aaarrrgggghhhh! But it's the game shows that really make me blow my top. Like cash cab, I don't know if you guys have ever seen it, but the questions are so flippin' easy that I get so upset that the people don't know the answers that I stand up and screem out the answers at the t.v. further proving that cabin fever not only exists but is eating me alive and I am burried in a moutain of snotty tissuess and they are stuck to me cuz I'm covered in vicks vapo rub! I'm soooo going to work tomorrow. I have to find out which kid gave me this horrid sickness and somehow get even.....

2 comments:

Kelsey-boo said...

lol i totally know what you mean with the game shows. seriously talk about dumb blondes sometimes. let me know if you figure out how to get rid of the cold fast.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I drank 3 whole jugs of juice and went through 2 boxes of tissues and 1 bottle of nyquil....I also stayed in bed for five days. I doubt it shortened the cold, but I feel better.LOL