Tuesday, August 11, 2009

condo pic cont....














































































my computer froze so I had to publish the last blog before I was finished, I honestly think the laptop was rejecting the horrid paint colours in the pictures I was posting, so I'll just continue:
Another view of the ear wax yellow living room. The blinds in here are new, so that's cool.And now we go up the stairs as does the earwax yellow paint. That's Rigo at the top trying not to vomit from the paint colours.and the view from the stairs, that I'm sure I'll fall down many times. Thinking of taking the closet door off at the bottom and stuffing a twin sized mattress at the bottom to cushion my falls.The upstairs bathroom, why yes, there are TWO medicine cabinets, why? have no idea, unless one was for prescriptions and one must of held the crack that they were on whilst choosing the paint colours for this condo.

Upstairs bathroom wall paper. ickthe shower, seriously a soap dispenser? was this a hotel?The lizards room and office, look! a normal color, white! it's the sunniest room so the lizards get it.The Guestroom is also white, so glad they ran out of paint by this time.another view of the guestroom, it gets more shade because of the giant tree outside the window.The master bedroom: ox blood red again, must have been a special on that colour. this is the condo I found a 9 mil shell casing in the window sill....maybe they had to cover up a crime and paint the room this colour. LOLmaster bedroom still, the camera rejected the ox blood walls and tried to defend it's self buy deflecting the light from the window into the high gloss paint. regardless, this is the condo I found the 9 mil bullet casing in the window sill, makes me wonder if the HAD to paint the walls this colour to cover up a grisly crime scene.the building inspector and his ladder, and the heater that has something wrong with it. oh and the ear wax yellow hallway.

well that's all I have for you, hopefully when we get the keys in September we will have re-painted and move my things in and taken the after pictures. Too bad the bank took so long to sign the papers. I'll be at work while mom and dad and rigo have to do most of the work. So I can't help much. But I think mom wants it that way so she gets to pick ALL the colours. sigh. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Meemer said...

your descriptive words crack me up. ox red blood and ear wax yellow seem to be popular colors here in utah. it's true though, they are ugly.

good luck, i am excited to see the after pictures.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awww, I'm excited too, cuz honestly I can't have worse paint colors. anything would improve it. LOL