Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Condo pictures




























So today we had to meet at the condo for the pest inspector and the home inspector. Natalia and Rodrigo came as well since Rigo and Nahuel will be doing the contract work, painting and repairs to the condo. The inspectors took two hours to poke around and ceaser was there to help us sign more flipping papers while Rigo measured the house and scribbled on his pad of paper. Mom spent most the time trying to find a paint sample that "picked up the peachy orange in the granite counter top." I gave up on trying to get paint colours that I actually like, since I was shot down on every single color I even touched. I figure when it's all done, I'll just cover the walls with sailor moon and vampire posters. Honestly the paint that mom picks can't be worse than what is currently on the walls. Dare say it's epically repulsive. Really I'm serious, I don't know what picked the colours, but they really screwed up. So here in all it's butt ugly glory are the before pictures of the condo, The after pictures will have to be after we get the keys in September.
The very small purple downstairs bathroom with a cracked sink.
oh yes, what says "come cook in me!" like ox blood red walls? did you notice the fake brick behind the giant fridge and the missing stove...yeaaahhhhhhh

The laundry spot with invisible washer and dryer! it's also not vented for one, go figure, like the door that fell off...yeah me too. LOL. Please not the ox blood red walls are slowly merging into exorcism vomit green.Ahhh the diningroom, here we have the exorcism vomit green walls PLUS my favorite thing in the world, vertical blinds, also not the hole in the wall near the floor for a/c unit that is no longer there. This room's only saving grace: pergo floors! I am hopeing to match this flooring and bring it into the whole downstairs and turning the a/c hole into a doggie door for the dog I am hell bent on getting.The livingroom, note the exorcism green has gracefully blended in with an army green hue on the right, which merged into an ear wax yellow that totally complaments the grey stained carpet.

No comments: