Thursday, August 6, 2009

condo update and more cell phone drama.

So a few blogs ago, I wrote about the drama revolving around my cell phone. I ended up with the less demonic white rumor and was quit happy. Sadly it too has met it's demise via my toilet. Honestly it's so annoying, this will be literaly the 5th phone that I have dropped in a camode. I tend to carry them in my back pocket because trying to find a cell phone in my dark Bermuda triangle of a purse is frustrating to say the least. so after I pee I yank my pants up and plop! into a lovely urine filled toilet. But this time it was different. I simply had too much crap in my hands. If you happen to have a split level house you know what I mean. It's like stuff that gos up stairs sometimes works its way down stairs and you have to haul it back up at the end of the day when your about to retire. so My hands were full of stuff and I put it on the back of the toilet and like in the movies watched in in slow motion slip off the back of the crapper and plunk, into the bowl. Luckily it was not urine filled for a change, what a treat that was, fishing it out of a clean toilet. *rolls eyes* I start crying, I mean the frickin' plastic wasn't even off the stupid phone yet! Called my by house phone and got told how I shouldn't bring my phone around water....(thanks mom) that was full of sarcasm ya know. So all the money I have stock piled to hold me over for summer has to be dipped into to buy yet ANOTHER cell phone. I suck. So this morning I take wet cell phone to store, trade for a lotus cell phone (i always wanted that one anyway) and crossed my fingers that they could transfer the numbers because I don't memorize any numbers. I got really lucky, it worked and after that the rumor finally never turned back on....it held out just long enough to give me all my numbers. I would bury it and have a service, but the battery would leak into the ground. It was a good phone, even if I only had it for a week and a few days. *sniff* The new phone is nice and it's purple (that's important for some reason) the buttons are flippin tiny though so texting sometimes seems to be slow. I wonder if they make a cell phone for the full figured gal? hummmm. or water proof phones...
So mom called me today and said that the bank finally signed the papers for the condo. I don't really know what the means, but I think it means it's almost mine or kinda mine. still don't have keys though uuuggghhh. I hate moving. but can't wait to have a washer and dryer. ahhh the little things in life......

3 comments:

Meemer said...

ohh, i'm excited for the condo. sorry about your phone. will you please stop trying to flush your electronics?

Kelsey-boo said...

oooh jealous the lotus phones are so pretty my friend has one. it can't be as hard as texting on my dad's phone, you have to have longer nails to be able to text on that one.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I'm surprised my lap top has lasted this long, I'm sure I'll end up dropping that in the toilet too. I'm exceited about the condo too, except for the cleaning, moving and repairs part of it. LOL. I love how pretty the loyus is, but I have no nails, so texting is kinda a drag, I miss buttons and people ask me if I'm drunk texting. LOL