Sunday, August 23, 2009

calender pics are in.






okay, I'll be honest, I'm way too lazy to scan them and post them so I just took a picture of the pictures and then posted them here. LOL But they are in and I promised I would post them even though I'm not thinking I like them at all . Voting ends August 30th and I know I have only 4 votes so far, so I doubt I will make the calender and thats fine with me. There is always next year and I plan to do this yearly if the salon keeps it up. anything for chi chi cancer! Hope you guys like them better than I do.
this one is mom's faviorite.
this one is dad's favorite.
And this is the one that made me want to vomit the least. LOL seriously they wernt what I was expecting. LOL

3 comments:

Meemer said...

i think you are beautiful. but i've always thought that. i like the pictures, but i agree, they aren't "you". but dang, you are one sexy woman.

One Crazy Family said...

simply smashing. You look beautiful and I am glad to be related to you. I hope you do get in the calendar because it would made the old folks happy ( your parents) and it would be cool to have you send one to all of your cousins (all six of us). I liked the second picture the best but the one Aunt Elaine was passing around on Sunday was nice too.

Way to go!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

They are so not like me meemer you so right! Plus I expected a more 40's look, theese just looked like regular glamor shots or something. Ugghh oh well I hope they will be better next time. I think insted of sending this pic to everyone, it would be more fun if the next time we came out, if we did a cuzin pic all together! EVERYONE! and we can all have a copy!!!