Thursday, September 10, 2009

condo update and my new man.

okay so we got the keys to the condo today. I was at work and mom and dad picked up the keys and started to work on the condo, trying to get the semi gloss paint off the awful walls. Since I'm trying to help with the condo, work and pack all at the same time, posts will be limited. but I'll do my best getting pics of the after. As for the new man news, I met a cool friend on-line through an account I had made like a facebook. He lived in Virginia. He and I have been chatting texting and exchanging music for about 2 years. We were always just pals, since he was married and so far away. But about 9 months ago he and his wife started to have issues that apparently could not be fixed. so He and her separated and he saved up some money and drove all the way here in 3 days to be with me. cute huh?! he's super nice and really sweet. He has been helping me pack and clean the apartment and he will help with the condo to earn his keep till he gets his new California I.d and car registered so he can find a port security job. surprisingly enough he's not Mexican. lol his name is Rob. he arrived Monday and has been super helpful with helping out around the house and making it faster and easier on me during this stressful time. He even rubs my back! I adore him, Pictures will come soon I promise! Love you guys.

No comments: