Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dude where's my glasses?

Okay I Natalia and I were getting ready at my house to go out to watch her brother d.j. in Oakland at a bar called the Ruby Room. I swear I remember putting on my glasses to hook my earrings and then taking them off and putting them down on the counter. since I only need them for reading I wasn't going to briong them with me to the bar, honestly it's so dark in there, that you can't see 2 feet infront of you so whats the point anyway ? Anyway we get home at 1:30 a.m. and I can't find them anywhere. I had to wake up at 6 a.m. to go to work and I looked fo rthem in the morning to no avail. SO I had to go to work and squint all day when I had to read something, duhh I am a teacher I read all dang day! I ended up with a raging migraine that still exsists. I got home and turned my whole house upside down and still can't find them. I belive that I may have hateful house gnomes. These Gnomes are mostly known for taking the other sock you are looking for, but are related to the car key gnomes as well. I don't know how to get them back. I swear I looked everywhere, my neighbors even came over to help me look. nothing was found....well except for a package of airline peanuts in my couch cushins...I haven't flown in two years so that was kinda nasty, but no glasses. I am at a loss. any one have any suggestions. ither to where my glasses may be or how to apease the stupid house gnomes? I'm all ears....

3 comments:

One Crazy Family said...

Look in the fridge. That's were our little gremlins stick things.
I don't have any bad house gnomes. I have a husband and four kids to lose all my stuff for me. I think you have the better deal. If you feed yours chocolate maybe they will bring back your glasses.

Meemer said...

"did you look in your shoes? sometimes when i lose something i find it in my shoes."

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I looked in the fridge and the shoes just now. all thats in my fridge is one of those mystery tin foil packages my mom sends me home with, you know with the meat that you can't quite indentfy, could be a pork chop, could be a beef cutlet. and in my shoes was a balled up sock I forgot to put in the laundry. I think I am just screwd.:( thanks for the suggestions.