Monday, July 21, 2008

A few pics from the party in the Hood.....

















































































































This is Natalia, she is making the sangreia for the party....well after she tested the wine to make sure it wasn't poisoned.













The finished product, Natalia's sangreia at it's finest. She had to make it 4 times because we kept running out. But we all got our fruit that day.:)

Natalia in my hat, apparently the more you drink, the more my hat gets passed around.
















Like I said, the hat got around. LOL This Is Rodrigo The d.j. who is single...I can't stress that enough.















This is Natalia's other brother, Nahuel (pronounced Noel) who isn't single but cute none the less, and our good friend Carlos who is our friend Elisa's cuzin. He's hot too, but not single dang it I think he and Natalia would make a cute couple.


from left to right: Nova, Natalia, Carlos and Elisa (rodrigo's d.j. partner)
Carlos, elisa Dolli and lyndia









Rodrigo breathing fire in my backyard.....oh yeah ladies he's still single. LOL





This is the morning after.....bodies all over my livingroom floor and couch, I didn't even take pics of the upstairs bedroom out of sheer fear.
After we cleaned up the house a bit, they were hungry and hungover. I had to take them to the pancake house to keep them alive.
Natalia re hydrating herself to avoid the on comming hang over. LOL






There are so many advantages to staying sober. I get to watch my friends do stupid things, document them with photos for black mail down the line, and I don't wake up feeling like poo. Don't get me wrong I partake in a drink or 2 but never more than that for fear I will miss something compleatly photo worthy, plus CLEARLY I cannot depend on my friends who are compleate lushes to stay sober enough to take care of me if I decided to over drink. So in essence I am always the sober driver when we go out. It's just easier that way. and I get great photo ops from the front seat to the back seat like the famous one below.....enjoy
That would be Natalia's brother Nahuel passed out in my back seat...yet again.:)

Now see if you drink you miss out on all these chances for pics like this.:) Or this:
Isn't it special?So stay sober everyone...it's way more entertaining! :)

























2 comments:

Meemer said...

that is pretty funny. it's like a community service message to kids. "stay sober, so you don't miss out on your friends acting like dumbasses"

One Crazy Family said...

Just think of all the blackmail material you will have built up on everyone and all the really great stories you can tell and even really great stuff you can make up because no one else was sober enough to remember. You could totally freak people out.

Way to go - I knew you were way cool