Sunday, November 23, 2008

cougar status-- upgrade and Twilight movie




































So I have to upgrade my cougar status a bit, my latest vict.....man friend is 28. So I still get the younger guy, but he actually can grow a beard, and his voice has already changed. Score! I happened upon hium at starbucks. It was Monday and I was already at home watching my net flix of the muppet show cuz I'm a dork. And for some reason or another I was hit with the overwhelming urge for a peppermint hot chocolate. It was late, around 9, but I was still dressed from work and had my face on so I figured I would jump into the car and brave the starbucks in my ghetto neighborhood. I figure the thugs were all outside my apartment complex so there wernt any left to compeet with the yuppi scum that usually hangs out at starbucks. So I hopped into the car to score my hot chocolate. I get in-line behind a rather dashing guy, he's a little taller than me, brown, and is wearing a white jacket with a rhinstone design on the back in the shape of a crown. I found the jacket amusing since by all other appearances, he smelled hetrosexual to me. I happen to have an uncanny gaydar sense. It's one of my lesser known yet handy dandy tallents. He looks over his sholder at me and I grin, mostly because he is wearing the most feminine jacket I have ever seen and I kinda wanted it. He places his order of a vanilla bean frap and then tells the barista that he is buying mine as well. Hummmm. I tell him that I have my money out already and that he is super sweet for offering but I couldn't accept. He says he isn't offering he took out a credit card and asked me if I wanted anything other than coffee. I said I want your jacket. I'm quick to the point I guess. he says, have coffee with me. and I ask why. He says because He noticed I was alone as was he so by all accounts it was meant for us to have coffee together. I figured what the heck, I was armed with various instrments to keep me safe:millitary issue mace, a switchblade givin to me by my brother and an enya c.d. I could take over the world with my arsonal of tourture. We sit down and he tells me his name is aaron. I tell him my name is Pandora. He says thats funny, whats your real name? and I say you have to tell me your real name first. He looks at me for a full min and asks how did you know my name isn't aaron? I tell him that his name isn't aaron because he has an accent and it isn't american therefore his name wasn't aaron. He says he would buy me dinner if I could place his accent and culture. I tell him I want olive garden and he is afgan. He darn near spits out his frap on me and asks how I knew. I told him it was his accent. I then speek farsi to him. I only know a little farsi but it was enough to earn a dinner. score! We talked from 9 ish to 12 ish then parted ways with eachothers phone number. We have seen eachother almost everynight since then. He did take me to olive garden last night. It was yummy. So far I haven't scored the jacket, but he did want to buy me an i-pod thingy, but I don't even know what one is so I said no. He works as a finace guy at auto west toyota. He has a nice car. He wore a suit and tie to dinner.....yeah. He did tell me his real name, I can't pronounce it unless I have 4 marbles in my mouth, but I just call him aaron. he calls me pandora even though I did tell him my name. I don't know if it'll work, the diffrence in culture and religion may prove to be too much for him, I don't care but I'm sure his family will. My family just likes that he's employed. anyway so heres his picture, sadly I didn't get the back of his jacket.







he's pretty cute in a suit and tie too. But whatever, I'm sure it's destin to fail. LOL








So On to twilight. Natalia couldn't go on opening night due to some wedding she had to attend. So we had to wait till today to go. Rodrigo is still reading the book but he is almost done so he wanted to see the movie. And of course, d.j. elisa came with us as well. Although she hasn't read the book yet. I made rigo fandango the tickets yesterday cuz the movie sells out pretty fast. We went to a 5:55 showing but got there at 4:00 and were the first in line to get into the theater....further proving out dorkiness.

So freekin thrilled that we are first in-line. LOL




our huge bucket of popcorn that ended up ruining our appitite for dinner.





Many things were said while we were in line for the movie. I mean we had over an hour to kill. so while there was a lul in the conversation, Elisa decides to tell us she had her dog nacho nutered. Elisa didn't take in account that while she said this Natalia was taking a rather large swig of coofee, which she spat all over me. and then colapsed on the floor in a fit of laughter....and we are the mature ones.

coffee spittle, complaments of Natalia, yet Elisa's fault for nutering Nacho


Natalia's fit of laughter after hearing of Nacho's...emmm missing parts, and spraying me with snot and coffee.



So after we stood in line forever and made total dorks out of ourselves, they actually still let us into the movie. Poor Rigo had to listen to us swoon and giggle over Edward. But he puts up with us a lot. Natalia and I ended up holding hands at the romantic parts, squeezing the life outta eachother like little chool girls. It was sad and pathitic.....we are so doing it again. I have a week off for thanksgiving, and although the movie wasn't up to par with the book and so much was left out, we still enjoyed it fully and will see it over and over, much like we did with interview with a vampire and the crow. The only diffrance is, this time we arnt using our allowance to see movies and our parents don't have to drop us off. LOL. I thought it was so funny that all the kids had to call their parents to pick em up after the movie was over cuz it reminded us that when we were their age, we had to do the same thing, only from a pay phone cuz cells wernt in exsistance, only our sad little pagers were. LOL. After the movie, we went to eat, but had to share food cuz we ate tons of popcorn. Of course there were drinks involved, I was driving as per usual so I had an iced tea. But Natalia had to fine the largest most obnoxious alcoholic bevrage in exsistance.

I mean honestly it looked like blue toilet water and the glass was bigger than her head! LOL But never the less good times were had by all. and on that note, enjoy the next picture.....*Swoon*

Oh yes I bought an edward poster and hung it in my bedroom and took pictures of it. Oddly enough I think he's hot and he isn't even brown...go figure.

love ya! The black sheep

3 comments:

Kelsey-boo said...

i like that pic of edward, the only one i like actually. you're tastes are so wierd. but anyway i didn't like the movie much but it was ok.

One Crazy Family said...

03We went Friday at 4:30 thanks to Ty who scored us tickets 2 weeks ago (she works at the theater). No line and great seats except for the giggly 50 year old women behind us. Movie was okay the first and last was good a little too much angst in the middle section and what was with Carlisle makeup?
Glad you had fun and you will have to keep us updated with the new fella (you astound me with all of your cougar skills)

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

yeah the movie was lacking, but edward being hot made up for it. LOL.