Friday, November 7, 2008

disneyland

Karen and I are leaving tonight for disneyland. Our season passes run out next week so we both took the day off work on monday so we can have a long weekend there. We arnt taking ashley because she hates disneyland. LOL. But I have the interweb in our hotel room so I'll try to post nightly if possible. okay, I better take my disco nap now. (disco naps are the naps you take between parties and our functions where drinking or dancing are required. They can be between 15 mins or 4 hours depending on said party or function.) Just incase you guys needed a name for naps. LOL :) Love ya!
The black sheep........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Britt said...

Can I just say you are my favorite!!!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awwww, thanks man. Your mine too:)