Sunday, January 18, 2009

1st date with david (a.k.a the Algerian guy) and Nate update

Okay I have a bunch of news, okay maybe not a bunch but I actually have some news. i took friday off to take mom and dad to their dorctors appointments. The Doctor had to put them both to sleep for the procedure and they had to fast the night before so they were both cranky and hungry. Theres nothing sadder than hungry parents. It broke my heart so I didn't eat breakfast so I could feel for them too. Their appointment was at 8 a.m. so that meant we had to be there by 7:00. that meant I had to wake up by 5:45 to get to the house to pick em up. So I didnt sleep in ither. I took them into their appointment and the doctors put them next to each other with the i.v. drip. It was kinda cute that they were together. after it was done the doctors called me in and let me sit with them untill they recovered enough that they could walk. I don't mind having to dress my mother, but I do draw the line and having to dress my father, it just isn't cool. So he had to dress himself. My mom ended up dressing herself so that was good too. I took them to dennys right after where we ordered anything we could woulf down, we were all so hungry. Then they wanted coffee. so we went to sujus coffee house. I always expect to see Nate there because my mom saw him there that day I was having coffee with Dale, so knowing that I may run into nate I dressed in somthing cute. ehhh he wasn't there. I haven't seen him since my date with Dale there. I expected to see him there waiting for me, pining away for me and trying to stalk me the cute way he used to. I figured he would be there trying to capture my affections angin and proving his worth and desire to do my bidding.....I guess he didn't get my memo. Dangit! Oh well. i respoded to the e-mail he sent me by telling him, yeah, my feelings were hurt, but I wasn't nice ether when our break up happened. he responded with a call me if you want to hang out message. And when I read that, my thought was why should I call? So i hit the ball back into his court and told him that I think it was his desision if we hang out again because I'm not sure what his scedual is like. I know it sounds kinda dorky, but I just never call guys, I figure if they wanna hang out theyll call, if they don't they wont call, but Hell will freeze over before I call around begging for a date, My pride would never let me do that, plus I have a bevy of fresh men to date at my leasire. If I'm home on a weekend it's usually by choice. Some times I have a date, but I cancel it cuz I don't want to deal with the dorky giggling and awkwardness that first dates bring, or I don't feel social and know I will offend someone because I have p.m.s and the filter we all use on our first few dates isn't operating correctly and I say something mean and spiteful cuz I know I have a week of cramps comming at any givin moment. or sometimes, I don't feel like getting make-up on, and I'm broke or I would rather see and hang out with my friends insted. Plus, I am having so much fun dating a bunch of guys and finding out things I like and dislike in a man. I don't want to repeat the nasty marriage and ugly ex boyfriend mistakes I have made, so it's just better if I date a bunch of guys and try to figure out which one I want to spend more time with, which one I think would eventually make a decent husband, provider and father. which guy has the oddities I can live with and the habbits I can't stand. Sometimes what you think is a cute quark can become annoying a few years down the line. For example, I used to think that the way johnny said ormanents insted of orniments was cute, I used to think that when he said hecolopter insted of helocopter was enduring. After a year or two of hearing it, I wanted to scream and kick him in the shins. I don't want to have to deal with that again. So Anyway, I checked my myspace e-mail and nate responded to my reply of why don't you call me insted with a short sentance, it simply read: "I can't call you, I lost your number, give it to me again." really, numbers don't just fall out of your cell phone dude. I have yet to loose a number that was in my cell phone. Unless he actually lost his phone, my number isn't lost. I think he deleated it and never gave it a thought till he saw me out with Dale. So although I rolled my eyes and was annoyed, I still gave him my number again. I admit it I'm weak. I liked him so much. I still like him. Nate is my kryptonite. My hot, goodlooking, adorable, heartbreaking, bad boy, unemployed, youngster kryptonite. *sigh* Don't say it, I am already discusted with myself *hangs head* what can I do? Im weak and a sucker for a pretty face, strong arms a back full of tattoos and stalking skills that would put anyone in jail for 3 to 5 years. he's on line now and I havent recived an answer to my e-mail yet, nor have I recived a phone call, but like a dorky 10 year old girl I'm waiting by the phone with my fingers crossed. I'm lucky Natalia isn't here to beat some sense into me.

But I did go out with a guy named David tonight. It wasn't exactly a set up, it was more of he is a friend of a friend of a friend thing. I dated a guy a few months back, a fire fighter named Martin. Martin and I only dated once and he was too full of himself to make me like him, only one person in a relationship can be the snobby one and I like it when its me. And boy he was snobby to a degree that made me retch. But we still stayed friends and keep in contact. He was hanging out with his buddies and one of his buddies friend's asked him if he could look at his cell phone pictures. Martin has pictures of fire trucks and fires that he has fought in his phone, so it's pretty interesting to look at. I guess Martin still has a picture of my in his phone for caller i.d. At least thats what martin said. Anyway David was looking though his pics and came accross my picture and asked who I was. martin told him we dated once but now we are just friends. David asked Martin if he would mind if he asked me out. Martin said it wasn't a problem and told him he would text me and ask if I would let Martin give him my number. So Martin texted me on new years and told me that he knew a guy who liked my pic and wanted to have my nuber and ask me out. I texted back my e-mail address insted cuz i want to know more about a guy before I give him my number. So David and I began e-mailing. It was pretty ruff in the begining. His english isn't that great (but I'm used to that) I learned that he is a sucurity gaurd, that he is from algeria and muslim (been there always an issue) He is also going to school at berkley, he's legal (for a change) he speeks french, burber (always thought that was a rug) and aribic and english. He's still learning his way around the english though. Sadly, my french consists of the lyrics to lady marmalde (which is pretty dirty) my burber is non-exsistant (due to the fact I thought it was floor covering and not an actual language) and my aribic is 2 words (both swear word) needless to say when I picked him up from the bart station, it was a alot of pantamimeing and long silences to find the right words on both our parts. It didn't help that when he was searching for an english word for somthing he would mumble in french to him self and that was encredably cute and lets face it dead sexy! he kept trying to teach me french while we were having coffee at sujus. I would watch his full lips form the words and go deaf with distraction, not to mention I have a tounge built for asian languages and english only. It was a mess, we laughed so hard cuz I just couldn't pronounce anything right. It was even funnier when he said he was hungry and I took him to a mexican restraunt, I figured it was only fair since we both don't speek spanish so we were on equal ground. We both ate and enjoyed the food and laughed a lot stumbling over words and slang and double meanigs. It was fun and kinda cute. He was compleatly charming and kissed my hand all through out dinner telling me I was pretty (thank you bare minarals zit concealer! cuz I have like 14 zits right now) it was a little romantic for my taste. But sweet non the less.We still had 3 hours to hang out before the last bart train left for his home, so we came back to my house to watch a movie. I let him pick the movie from my massive collection (hoping he wouldn't pick anything romantic) He picked Hot shots part duex. i figured he picked it cuz duex is the french word for two and it looked like an action flick. I made coffee and we sat on the couch and started to watch it. David thought it was the funniest film he had ever seen. He laughed so hard though the movie. When it was over I had to take him back to the bart station to catch his train home, so I let him borrow the movie to show his algerian room mates and we got into the car and I drove to the bart station. So I dropped him off and I gave him a hug and he gave me a really nice kiss and his lips were suoer soft. *swoon* we promised we would hang out next saturday as well. (side note, it was a kiss on the cheek cuz boys have rancid cooties till your married Boo!) so I am excited that the date was nice and sweet and he was handome and exotic and really fun. and as usual I have a picture. Lets see how long it takes for this one to annoy me so I break it off with him. I gave him a month. i get annoyed easy theese days.

he's kinda skinny, but pretty nice arms, from what I observed.

2 comments:

Britt said...

he's cute! Go for him!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

you think so? maybe i should. I see him again on saturday.