Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nates e-mail to me via my space.



I've been here at sujus for about a couple hours just messing around with my laptop and i was thinking of you. i was pretty inconsiderate to you. i just wanted to say that i am sorry for what i've done and appologize for how mean i was for doing what i did. Honestly i just got scared. No other real way to explain it. I really do miss your company now that I stepped back and think about things with how close we were. If you can find it in you to forgive me it would be something you wouldn't regret. If you don't then tell me what i should do to make things better between us. I left on a bad note when i didn't know what i wanted between us but i know i want you to be chilling with me as I learn what our friendship is about.
This is Dale, Imagine him blinking and bobbing his head, yet washing my dishes. rember nate?...*drool* *sigh* what do I do???????





2 comments:

Kelsey-boo said...

Aww that's sweet. But then again lots of guys say sweet things. then you feel terrible about it and then they do it all over again. so watch out! go with who you trust most.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

Good advice, at this point dude, I trust no man except my daddy. LOL The only man a girl can depend on. LOL