Tuesday, January 13, 2009

one down...eight to go

So I finally got ahold of a person who would help me figure out how to get my kittahs all fixed. her name is Rose and she's awsome. She olny had one spot this week for a cat to be fixed and she wanted me to catch the little grey kitty (the source of all the dang kittens). I was suposed to try last week, but work was a mess, honestly almost none of the staff in my room came to work cuz they were sick or their kids were sick. my week was a nightmare. I also had to go to C.P.R training...again cuz my card had expired and at least one adult per classroom has to be able to give c.p.r. So My week was horrid. I tried catching the cat on wednesday, no luck, never even saw her, tried on thurdays with my mom, she showed up and ran away when I tried to get her. I have a compleate mental break down and sit on the floor crying cuz my week had been so frickin bad and the cat thing wasn't helping and I have a scortching case of p.m.s. Mom promoises me that while I'm at work on friday her and dad would come to my apartment and wait for little grey kitty to show up. I have to give this cat to Rose by saturday cuz the fixing is suposed to happen on sunday. I had zero faith that my parents would catch the right cat. I doomed the whole project and said to forget it, I'll just feed all the kittens that show up and become the crazy cat lady. On friday I get a message from my mom, she says they got the cat and it's the right one. Sure it is I say. i get off work and meet my parents at suju's coffee house to see if it's the right cat. They open the trunk and theres little greay kittah, pissed off but it's her! I was shocked! they really got her. I was so happy. I called rose and we dropped her off at rose's house, along with a bag of cat food. Rose had her fixed on sunday, but found out that she had an infection in her mouth so she has to stay for 10 days till her meds are all finished. Rose said she would keep her for me and help her recover, since I can't have a cat in my house cuz of the lizards and bird. Rose is also lending me traps for the rest of the kittahs so I can get them fixed too. She's awsome. And little grey kitty is doing great, and Rose says she's such a sweet cat that I could adopt her out to someone if I had the time. I hope I do. I pick her up next week so I am gonna ask around to see if anyone at work will take her. But One of the kittahs is fixed! *cheers!* just eight more to go.....lol

No comments: