Thursday, August 7, 2008

HUmmmm, a new victim (i mean guy)

Okay okay I know Like the Black sheep doesn't have enough problems with the other guys, Why would she bother adding another one to the mix......Cuz hes H-O-T! I may be tempted to burn my little black book for this one...okay maybe erase some numbers from my phone...(but write em down first incase it doesn't work out) I Kinda like him way more than any of the others. Of course he's shiny and new and I haven't seen his dark side yet nor has he seen mine, but I have p.m.s so he will get his fill soon. If he survives it he may be a keeper.
His name is Gilbert (quit laughing) Chavez (I know another mexican) I can feel your eyes rolling. But this time he has a social #! points for him! he has a job (score!) and his own truck (someones helping me move outta the ghetto) and he is 41 (okay so 10 years older) I may loose cougar status because of this. But he is retired from the Navy (I know I was married to the navy once already) and now he is in the reserves (chance he will have to ship out) But that also means he has all the grown up crap I need him to have, like insurance, helth care and access to bases for shoppin (the gards are catching on that my millitary i.d is expired) He works nights though so seeing him has proven to be kinda hard. But that may be the saving grace, the less he knows about me may be the better, since according to my ex's I can be hard to deal with. LOL. But there is a catch.....(yeah like you didn't see it comming) he has been married 3 times, all during his navy days. Now since I have been a navy wife, I understand the stress put upon a millitary marriage, I saw my friends go thorough it, personally I didn't mind it when My husband shipped out because he was rotten, I looked forward to it. But I guess if your lucky enough to score a decent man you would miss him when he left. Apparently his ex wives had a hard time with it. But since he is retired it isn't much of an issue. But 3 times! dang. Thats like J-low status. Not quite sure about how to feel about that. maybe it wasn't the millitary, maybe he's a giant butt munch. Maybe I shouldn't give up all my numbers yet. hummm, I'll give it a shot I guess see what happens. What do you guys think?

The picture is small, but He was holding a firearm...yeah thought that maybe that may un-nerve some people...although most 7 year olds in my neighborhood carry them around. LOL

3 comments:

One Crazy Family said...

You never know. It may the one that will work out. I wouldn't burn your black book for while yet but have fun and see where it leads. He looks kinda Vin Dieselish in the picture.

Meemer said...

i need to see a full body shot before i can execute any final decisions. yeah. does he come with kids?

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I do happen to have a shirtless pic of him...LOL I needed to see his tattoos, there are only 2 though :( oh well. Yes he comes with 2 boys 16 and 17 but they live in Virgina...so that saves me on sending them to a boarding school in switzerland.:) He does kinda look like Vin Diesel! Me and my mom were trying to figure out who he looked like! you guys rock!