Monday, August 4, 2008

Pictures of the family





















































































I know that when we were back in Utah to visit, we never got to see everyone, so I thhought I would post some family pics here, so you can see how grey we all became and old and saggy. LOL enjoy.:)
My parents at starbucks. I never can figure out why my monther upper lip disapeers when she smiles. LOL



















Oh yeah, that studly dude with the who just farted face is my dad.

Me and Mom, dude she totally farted thats why I needed the mask.:)
Peaches helping mom read, while dad takes one of his MANY mid day naps.















Dad and Peaches. Please note dad is asleep as usual.:)








Me and Dad. Can you belive it he is awake!

Mom and me on Mother's day. She asked me to wear a dress...(ewwww)
Dad and mom hummm her eyes are closed..LOL
Me and mom on her birthday. I dressed 50's style for her. she was amused.
Me and mom again, we were on our way to our neighbor's furnural, where the kindly preist gave me a holy safty pin to hide my cleavage, the clurgy can be so sweet.:)
My parents making out in the backyard, why should I be the only one who needs therapy after seeing this.:)
Me and dad at the coffee shop.:)
okay tahts about it. Hope you had fun:) Yeah I know we ain't purty but we know how to party.:)




























4 comments:

Meemer said...

when did we all grow up? seriously, aren't i still a 12 year old kid? ah well. you all are looking fab!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

LOL I have no idea why we grew up, I still feel 12. LOL thanks for saying we look good....we all trund grey LOL.

Tantalum said...

Awesome pics. Except for your parents making out. Ewww.

The "who farted?" pic of the old man made me crack up!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

Hey I had to include the geezers making out, why should I be the only one who has to endure the horror of it all. *shutters*. glad you enjoyed the pics, I usually get some pretty funny shots of them, honestly I don't think they have ever taken normal pictures. LOL