Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kat-a-tonic















It started with one cat. He was big and orange. I named him random. Random because he was just some random cat that showed up in my back yeard last year. He was nice enough, but I don't like cats. I happen to have cat food in the house because sometimes the lizards will eat it in a pinch, but Random showed up so I gave him some. A few weeks after that random brought a little gray girl cat over to eat, okay so maybe he was on a date or something. so I fed them both. I thought it was kinda cute how he brought her over and she seemed sweet and nice. Then Random stopped comming around....okaaay, now the little gray cat decided she would show up twice a day. I don't like cats. so I fed her twice a day. I mean she seemed so small and sweet and friendly. But really I don't like cats. I don't like fleas or litter, or that smell they spray and I like all my chairs and couches non-shredded. so yeah, then a few days went by and I haden't seen the little gray cat around. I didn't worry, why should i? she's not MY cat. I don't even like cats. I can't have them in my house, I have 2 lizards and a bird, thats like setting myself up for a blood bath to ensue. Plus like I said I don't like cats. Little gray cat started to come around again. so I fed her some more, I mean I had a few bags of cat food just layin' around. someone needs to eat it. I figured I would run out and she would go away. Because (lets say it together) I don't like cats. I guess little gray cat realy liked me or something because she decided to bring me a few gifts. No, not dead things like rats and mice and birds, but much much much freekin' worse. She brought me theese:
A bunch of little mouths to feed. Now I know what happend on that date with random, notice the orange kitten...yeah. The worst part is there are 5 kittens, the other one is pretty skittish though. the mom (little gray cat) is the one in the lowere left of the pic.
apparently they see fit to walk right into my house.
and tour my back yard, that was my back yard, I guess it's kitten haven now.
Blasted! It's cute and fuzzy. Great. I became the crazy cat lady in apartment 56. Little gray cat is knocked up again by the way. I'm going to start rolling the kittens up in news papers and delivering then to other people's houses soon. meanwhile, anyone need a cat?

6 comments:

Meemer said...

awe, they are soo cute though. too bad you hate cats...

Kelsey-boo said...

awe no fair no fair this is so not fair. i want a kitten!!! stupid dad's allergies

One Crazy Family said...

How can you resist such bundles of fuzy cuteness. Sorry crazy cat lady. My parents had a big grey cat show up a couple of years ago, they fed it and now they have a cat too.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

BOO, if I could ship them all to you and your dad would take a pill I would. LOL. Thaey wont leave me alone, they know I am a sucker!

Tantalum said...

Wait, are you saying you don't like cats? :)

Random is such a great name for a cat.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

lol yeah I don't like cats.